Sorry, my mistake.

Klaus

Reply to
Klaus D. Mikkelsen

Reply to
curtmchere

Reply to
curtmchere

But he feels qualified to lead us to salvation ... if he just knew where he was now.

Paul^H^H^H^H Steve the Other

Reply to
Steve Stevenson

Reply to
curtmchere

why should Klauss have known about British OO? It's often marketted in Germany as HO scale and it runs on HO track.

Regards, Greg.P.

Reply to
Greg Procter

There was the "magic" goose who lead a group of Crusaders to the Holy Land during the first Great Crusade! There again he might just have been trying to get away from the maniacal mob who kept walking just behind him(?)

Reply to
Greg Procter

Rob Kemp skriver:

Don't be

Well, hat's not Me, I'm Danish

You never bothered anyone. You came with at good question and got some answers. Sadly the "Heavenly gay" Curt thought he knew something and belives that he is better than everyone else and stumbled over the thread you started...

Klaus

Reply to
Klaus D. Mikkelsen

I'd also considered that possibility, but I don't reckon it is. Whatever else you might say about Ratty, he *could* compose a sentence in intelligible English. Poor old "curnt" writes like someone who's just suffered a stroke.

MarkSteve, in Astraya.

Reply to
Mark Newton

Reply to
curtmchere

snipped-for-privacy@aim.com skriver:

Yes.

I do, but in danish it is called wienerbrød.

And you are the devil faking to go to church.

Klaus

Reply to
Klaus D. Mikkelsen

"Danish" is a US term for a pastry - THINK before using such terms on an international news group! Just a minimum of thought would have told you such a term won't work in Denmark.

"American" is a term that only works in the USa. THINK before using such a term on an international newsgroup.

Regards, Greg.P.

Reply to
Greg Procter

Greg Procter spake thus:

Give up on this jerk, who's convinced that the US of A is the whole world (at least the only part of the world worth considering).

Unfortunately, it's a very common condition. And I'm speaking as an American ...

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

My posts are open for all to read - I don't expect to influence this guy but someone else might just take something on board - I'm certainly not going to start exchanging profanities, recipies or gods with him. =8^)

Regards, Greg.P.

Reply to
Greg Procter

Ich bin ein Berliner!

In other words, take a flying f--- at a rolling jelly donut.

Reply to
Steve Caple

Reply to
curtmchere

snipped-for-privacy@aim.com skriver:

No

Internet ? No, it is worldwide.

You are hopeless, pray for yourself, perhaps one day You'll get a brain.

You are from now on filtered away from my newsreader...

Klaus

Reply to
Klaus D. Mikkelsen

Reply to
curtmchere

What? Of course I'm not a real sheet. You're the one wearing the sheet and hood, Kurt McKlan.

Reply to
Steve Caple