Bachmann Spectrum Shay Parts

Hello, I need two trucks for a Bachmann Spectrum Ely Thomas Large Scale Shay. Any ideas where I might look.

Thanks

Loran

Reply to
wavxfiles

Loran wrote: Hello, I need two trucks for a Bachmann Spectrum Ely Thomas Large Scale Shay. Any ideas where I might look.

Bachmann usually has parts.

1-215-533-1600

History of N Scale:
Railroad Bookstore:
's Books and Toy Trains:
to 1,000 sites:

Bill

Last time I called BAchmann they almost wanted the same amount of money for the trucks as for the Shay! I was hoping of another source . Thanks

Reply to
wavxfiles