Buy something May 1st

On 1 May 2006 23:20:53 -0700, jimmy wrote:

Many of them sleep in ditches, and certainly can't afford rooming houses.
--
Steve

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote:
>> If it comes right down to it, we're all African-Americans. Except >> for all the readers from other countries, of course. You're >> African-whatever.
> Only if you believe in evolution (Don't worry: I'll keep that can of > worms closed).
Nutter.
<PLONK!>
On 7 May 2006 05:34:29 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net wrote:

Shrub and the NeoCons have been doing a good job of dragging us down the road to third world status, with a small wealthy "elite", if that word means biggest pigs, a shrinking middle class, and a growing underclass.
Oh - I forgot: we're not supposed to mention class, that's class warfare, or at least, that's what those who've been waging and winning it say to the rest of us.
--
Steve