Buy something May 1st

Many of them sleep in ditches, and certainly can't afford rooming houses.

Reply to
Steve Caple

Nutter.

Reply to
mark_newton

Shrub and the NeoCons have been doing a good job of dragging us down the road to third world status, with a small wealthy "elite", if that word means biggest pigs, a shrinking middle class, and a growing underclass.

Oh - I forgot: we're not supposed to mention class, that's class warfare, or at least, that's what those who've been waging and winning it say to the rest of us.

Reply to
Steve Caple