Has this n.g died or what?

"Roger T."

Hey Mark, you didn't respond to the above.

What's up? Was my reply unanswerable?

-- Cheers Roger T.

of the Great Eastern Railway

Reply to
Roger T.

Most all have seen your Toronto posts and the calls of "ignorance."

Reply to
Mark Mathu

"Mark Mathu"

Taking words out of context, aren't you?

I never denied using the word "ignorant", and that's what most people were when it came to SARs and Toronto. Ignorant.

And, as I wrote before, at least I was right and there was no need for the panic and fear. :-)

The naysayers on the other hand, were wrong. Very wrong. [Gloat].

-- Cheers Roger T.

of the Great Eastern Railway

Reply to
Roger T.

Panic and fear is all the fashion these days, here in 'Murrika, at least.

Reply to
E Litella

It's not dead, it's stunned.

You stunned it just as it was waking up.

It's tired and fagged out following a prolonged squawk.

Regards,

DAve Pining for the fijords.

Reply to
DaveW

No, try this:

And there are lots more.

Reply to
Mark Mathu

As I said, taken out of context.

I quote what I wrote.

"The post was made out of frustration at the ignorance displayed by some people on this list."

The key wording is "ignorance displayed by some people on this list."

Notice the word "some".

Not your claim of "and calling just about every person on r.m.r "ignorant" at some point of the discussion"

I didn't call "just about every person", I called "some", which is not the same as you claim.

After all, I was still right. SARs was of no consequence and some people on this list were ignorant regarding SARs in Toronto and probably still are. BTW, ignorant used in this context means lacking current information on the topic (SARs) it doesn't mean that they are completely ignorant.

I stand by what I wrote and rest my case .

-- Cheers Roger T.

of the Great Eastern Railway

Reply to
Roger T.

That link has the whole context. "View: Complete Thread" is a link in the upper right hand and everyone can see what was written before and after.

Notice the word "ignorance." You wrote it about people on this list. And then you wonder"Has this n.g died or what?"

Reply to
Mark Mathu

"Mark Mathu"

I'll no longer respond to this thread as you are being antagonistic. I've not denied what I wrote, I've put what I wrote in the correct context, while you tried to put your own spin on my words and quoted out of context. You don't even respond to the points I raise in my rebuttal to your posts.

I stand by what I wrote, I've proved my point, you haven't and I've rested my case.

Goodbye.

Roger T.

of the Great Eastern Railway

Reply to
Roger T.

Well, notice the word "some".

Or just go back to O'Really? on Faux Nooze.

The foofaw over SARS and the Toronto convention was typical of the Nervous Nellyism and Chickenshit Little silliness that still grips a nation of people that seem ready to squander their birthright and turn it over to the the tender ministrations of John Asscruft and the USA Patsy Act.

I had a wedding to go to in Minnesota July 13, but was in Toronto, for a visit with friends, July 4, 5, and 6.

Reply to
E Litella

Faux Nooze! I like that. I was thinking it was garbage with a bow but Faux Nooze is a much better description of the stuff ingested by the heard here in the land of the sheep and the home of the deceived. Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Favinger

Give us all a break.

This is the same pers> Hey Mark, you didn't respond to the above.

And also renamed this thread.

For Heave's sake, read what you wrote.

Reply to
Mark Mathu

Roger,

Were you being antagonistic by renaming the thread to include Marks name? I checked and he responded in the original thread. Why couldn't a response directed to Mark have be posted there?

Looks like the newsgroup is going to liven up a bit.

Sal

Reply to
Salinas McGee

Reply to
MrRathburne

Reply to
MrRathburne

I'm afraid I may take a shotgun and blow away the next a--hole who drives down the street at 2am wtih his boom box SUV thumping the window frames.

I'm afraid that idiots who watch Faux Nooze and listen to Rush Limburger may reproduce.

Reply to
E Litella

Ya know, I tried to ask him that myself, but the 876 number you posted didn't answer anymore.

Reply to
E Litella
***I'm afraid that idiots who watch Faux Nooze and listen to Rush Limburger may

reproduce.***

You're an idiot.

Reply to
JJRNJ

Can I watch?

Amen!

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

[ . . . . . considering the source . . . . . ]
Reply to
E Litella