Has this n.g died or what?

"Bruce Favinger"

I did start this thread. Never denied that.

But I didn't start the political bull shit, though I don't deny making one or two very small contributions, but not (I don't think) under this thread header. I can only trace the thread back to 9/21/2003 and there's nothing political from me in that short time.

I put Mark's name in the header to draw attention to points I'd made about SARs and it being a complete non-issue regarding the Toronto Convention. Mark, in his wisdom, had failed to respond to these comments though he was quick enough to accuse me of calling "everyone" on the news group "Ignorant", when in fact I'd called some people "ignorant" with regard to SARs in Toronto. This was also pointed out to mark by several others, again a little detail he decided to ignore and continue to claim I called "everyone" "ignorant".

All that is non-political, it is an undeniable fact.

As for the list my name is supposedly on, which you Bruce in fact misquoted and so continued the error, Mark wrote: -

Quote:

OK, you dumb twits*:

[Snip error where Mark accuses me of starting the political BS]

*That includes JJRNJ ( snipped-for-privacy@aol.com), E Litella ( snipped-for-privacy@att.net); W.R. Dixon ( snipped-for-privacy@telus.net); Gregory Procter ( snipped-for-privacy@hug.co.nz); Eric ( snipped-for-privacy@bigfoot.com); MrRathburne ( snipped-for-privacy@aol.com); Keith Norgrove ( snipped-for-privacy@dsl.pipex.com); Paul Newhouse ( snipped-for-privacy@pimin.rockhead.com); Bruce Favinger ( snipped-for-privacy@swbell.net); Larry Blanchard ( snipped-for-privacy@fastmail.fm)

End Quote.

Bruce, notice the asterisk? Notice my name's not on the asterisk list?

I even wrote and agreed 100% with Mark on this point.

Other than his incorrect statement that I "started all of this [Political BS]", my name doesn't appear in his post.

So, let's get it all quite clear. I didn't start the political bull shit under this header! Didn't even participate. I made a point about SARs being a non-issue at the convention. Others, see the list above, got into the political bull shit.

Got it?

We're all clear on that?

Good!

Now lets all get back down in our basements and play nicely with our toy trains, shall we?

-- Cheers Roger T.

of the Great Eastern Railway

Reply to
Roger T.

"Bruce Favinger"

Thanks Bruce.

You'll may already have read my rebuttal.

I'll carry the can for anything I write, I'll even apologise if I'm wrong. But by the same token, I get annoyed if I'm tarred with the wrong brush.

-- Cheers Roger T.

of the Great Eastern Railway

Reply to
Roger T.

Typical RMR gods drivel and attack and kill post.

Reply to
MrRathburne

I'm getting newsgroups from a different provider now, and missed that - can you eMail me a copy?

Anxiously waiting - did I make the list? Oh, such tension.

Reply to
Steve Caple

Oh, I didn't miss it after all, I made it, I made - hey Mom, I'm on the list!

Reply to
Steve Caple