Has this n.g died or what?

Let us examine Mr. Clintons career.

- Number of wars started on false pretenses to promote one's political career - 0

- Number of wars started on any pretenses to promote one's political career - 0

- Number of US soldiers sacrificed in wars to promote one's political career - 0

- Number of times showed poor choice of Bimbos - 2 (at least)

- Major failing - Let the little head do the thinking too many times.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Now let's ask the same questions about Shrub.

- Number of wars started on false pretenses to promote one's political career - 1

- Number of wars started on any pretenses to promote one's political career - 1

- Number of US soldiers sacrificed in wars to promote one's political career - Not Yet 200 but growing daily.

- Number of times showed poor choice of Bimbos - None known but there has to be someone out there who would consider him as a partner after all he is the President and some women are attracted by power.

- Major failings - Lied about the war.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Given that no innocent person gets to that level in politics: given a choice of the lessor of two evils, I will take a guy who screws interns rather than someone who sends Americans to die in foreign countries to further his political career.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Bill Dixon

Required Train Content - Any word on rebuilding of the Iraqi rail network.

Reply to
W.R. Dixon

Good Morning All,

I truely respect everyones' right to freedom of speech, etc. BUT - what this thread has disintegrated into just seems to support the original question about this n.g. dying. I realize that one can totally disagree with someone's point of view, but use of language etc, at a level somewhere below the level of the gutter really has turned many of the past contributors away. It really is a shame because only a short time ago, this was a great n.g. to come to. Just my opinion.....have a great day everyone.

Bob

Reply to
EBTBOB

Dixon, you are a complete idiot.

Reply to
MrRathburne

We thought someone had flushed the toilet with you still in it!

Reply to
Gregory Procter

How much furthering does a political career need when you've made it to President?

Make friends in the hobby. Visit Garratt photos for the big steam lovers.

Reply to
Keith Norgrove

Depends on if they are looking at a second term or not.

Reply to
Paul Newhouse

You get mentioned and recognized in high school homogenized history books and 100 years later everyone thinks you were a great guy when you really were a dangerously stupid self righteous moron or a shiftless shameless liar who is married to a cobra in a dress. Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Favinger

Wahl, guess _you'll_ never get a job at Halliburton

Reply to
E Litella

Reply to
MrRathburne

"MrRathburne" snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote...

OK, you dumb twits*:

It's bad enough that you have to pollute rec.models.railroad with your political bickering on both sides of the aisle, but *why* do you have to do it under a thread with my name in the header? Roger T. was misguided when he started this, and you are doing nothing to promote this hobby or exchange model railroading ideas with this constant bickering.

*That includes JJRNJ ( snipped-for-privacy@aol.com), E Litella ( snipped-for-privacy@att.net); W.R. Dixon ( snipped-for-privacy@telus.net); Gregory Procter ( snipped-for-privacy@hug.co.nz); Eric ( snipped-for-privacy@bigfoot.com); MrRathburne ( snipped-for-privacy@aol.com); Keith Norgrove ( snipped-for-privacy@dsl.pipex.com); Paul Newhouse ( snipped-for-privacy@pimin.rockhead.com); Bruce Favinger ( snipped-for-privacy@swbell.net); Larry Blanchard ( snipped-for-privacy@fastmail.fm)
Reply to
Mark Mathu

"Mark Mathu"

Mark, I'm with you 100%. Not sure what I was misguided about, but I still support you 100%. :-)

-- Cheers Roger T.

of the Great Eastern Railway

Reply to
Roger T.

Reply to
MrRathburne

Didn't you start this?

Reply to
MrRathburne

The political bickering? No!

-- Cheers Roger T.

of the Great Eastern Railway

Reply to
Roger T.

Sorry, Mark. Mea Culpa :-( Even though I was just teasing the serious bickerers :-).

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

Yes, Mark NEVER pollutes RMR with anything but nice and relevant posts? ?????NOTTTTTT

Reply to
MrRathburne

Well as long as people post political diatribes I find offensive on R.M.R and I have to see them I can at least have the fun of messing with them. I have no intention of starting such threads but if they're there they're fair game for sport.

Eric

Mark Mathu wrote:

[...]

"Eric"

Hey guys, quit blaming me for this political bull shit.

I never started it.

Reply to
Roger T.

Roger

You started the "thread" by asking the question "Has this n.g. died or what?" and speculating that the squabbles and political flame wars may have run some people off. The thread then became of all things a political flame war. However Mark Mathu was kind enough to compile a list of all offenders for everyone to see. Your on the list so you must be guilty somehow. Bruce ( charter member of the RMR Dark List )

Reply to
Bruce Favinger

Roger, Whoops. I re-read the list and your NOT on it .Your off the hook. This time.... Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Favinger