HO Sound/DCC noob FAQ?

After years in N scale, I've finally got a nice size room to build a new layout. I was torn between N and HO but then a light blinked on in my head:

Sound!

I could finally build a decent HO layout and my locos could have sound in them. I know, I know

- Sound is available for N scale. Nice, but unless they sound great, I don't see the point.

Maybe I'm wrong - if so, feel free to advise. Other- wise if HO is *the* way to go with DCC & sound, can someone point me to resources on the web where I can learn all the do's and don'ts about this subject?

Ken

Reply to
Ken Bessler

Jon Miller