How do you handle E-Bay deadbeats?

IDs when posting to this group. Now he's invented a

called "bullshit" about his inaccurate information about

while I am not. I now call "bullshit" on Favinger and

on the subject of railroading, model and prototype"

little about N scale and even less about eBay.

ask some other seasoned eBay users which of us is

railroad items on eBay or members of this group. I have

and have MUCH more experience with all aspects of eBay

So, how do your trains run?

Jim Stewart

Reply to
Jim Stewart

And I call on a boor.

Reply to
Jim McLaughlin

Laughable, I did not come to anyone's defense or make a claim that anyone did anything. I addressed no persons facts or inaccuracies. I simply expressed a point of view concerning ebay. As one may not share this point of view its perfectly acceptable to regard my statement as bullshit and say so. However your point filled retort to my post had noting to do with what I said. It's quite obvious you can write well. You may want to work on your reading a little though or figure out just who you are responding to. Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Favinger

Wasn't Bruce who came to Steve Hoskins' defence, it was me. As for his railroad-related posts, they are numerous. You want them "documented", do your own Google search. As far as I can see, you're not a reputable poster, but a troll.

Wasn't the point I was making. Your information about eBay may or may not be accurate. I don't know and I don't care either way. The point was that Steve Hoskins HAS a history of on-topic and useful posts about railroads. You don't. All we've seen from you is a lot of bragging about your alleged eBay smarts. No-one cares.

Relevance?

Whereas you do. You're a legend.

Wow. I'm surprised you have any time left over for model railroading.

What do you do on your days off?

Reply to
Mark Newton

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!Good one, Bruce!

Cheers,

Mark.

Reply to
Mark Newton

Makes you wonder how he could become such a "seasoned eBore user" when his comprehension skills are so poorly developed...

Reply to
Mark Newton

Bruce,

I have "salt and pepper" hair. Does that make me a seasoned eBay user?

Mike Tennent

Well, more salt than pepper.

Mostly salt, actually.

OK, darn it, there ain't no pepper. It's all gray.

mt "IronPenguin" MRR Electronics Special Effects Lighting

Mike Tennent

Dunno. Are you a sage? Is your wife's name Rosemary?

Jay

website URL: members.aol.com/orphantrainlocos/index.html All the world's a stage - and everybody's a critic.

Reply to
JCunington

You may rue the day you started this thyme waster.

Reply to
Steve Caple

No, Ginger.

True. If this is a contest, I'll probably cumin third place.

Mike Tennent "IronPenguin" MRR Electronics Special Effects Lighting

Mike Tennent