ISO: experienced model maker

I am looking for someone with extensive model building experience to assemble and paint some high-end railroad structures. These building kits
are expensive and I do not have the talent to build them and I want to avoid blemishes. I am seeking someone to build these structures for me. Fee is negotiable.
Can anyone give me some advice on finding someone to build thes HO scale models for me?
.
serveyerself wrote:

Buy a current Model Railroader, a number of people advertise the services you want.
wolf k.
Wolf K wrote:

Also, I believe there is a model railroad discussion group.
On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 11:12:49 -0600, Don Stauffer wrote:

What is this group???
--
Groet, salut, Wim.

On 2/14/2010 10:34 AM Wim van Bemmel spake thus:

Chopped liver?
He must be talking about some unspecified web-based forum or other.

- a Usenet "apology"
Wim van Bemmel wrote:

General model builders...but we tend to be mostly aircraft and armor builders here. There are other groups that are more subject-oriented.
--
- Rufus

Well, Rufus I hope you are wrong. The name of this group implies model railroading. This is an appropriate place to post such a request.
Rufus wrote:

On 2/14/2010 11:37 AM Karl P Anderson spake thus:

Bear in mind that this message was crossposted, something I missed as well.

- a Usenet "apology"
On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 11:59:41 -0800, David Nebenzahl wrote:

Life would be easier if we all quoted first, on top, and replied following that.
--
Groet, salut, Wim.

On 14 Feb 2010 20:45:56 GMT, Wim van Bemmel wrote:

ONLY if you ship rigorously. Otherwise it's a worse PITA wading through all the quoted history. History is what tree-structured newsreaders are FOR.
--
Steve

On 2/14/2010 10:16 PM Steve Caple spake thus:

Well, yeah: bottom-posting and judicious snipping go together.

- a Usenet "apology"

Tell Rigorously that he'll have to wait his turn to be shipped along with everybody else.
(Wiggles eyebrows, cigar, and exits stage left with Harpo.)

Tell Rigorously that he'll have to wait his turn to be shipped along with everybody else.
(Wiggles eyebrows, cigar, and exits stage left with Harpo.)
Quack!

And the secret word is "malpractice"!
On 2/15/2010 10:51 AM Twibil spake thus:

I thought it was "haddock":
"Whaddya do if you got a haddock?"
"Take two aspirin!"
(boom-TISH)

- a Usenet "apology"

The OP cross-posted to two 'model' groups: rec.models.railroad and rec.models.scale. I think 'Rufus' is on rec.models.scale and not on rec.models.railroad (and did not notice that 'rec.models.railroad' was included in the list of newsgroups.

--
Robert Heller -- 978-544-6933
Wim van Bemmel wrote:

I would guess Don means rec.models.railroad
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.
serveyerself wrote:

Mike M
: : Can anyone give me some advice on finding someone to build thes HO scale : models for me? :     Have you checked the local hobby shops and model RR clubs in your area?
    Those are the first places I would start, as you can check the quality of the work produced first hand.
    After that, it becomes much more difficult to check the quality of the work being produced, and much more easy to wind up with crap (best case) nothing (worst case).
                            Bruce
"I like bad!" Bruce Burden Austin, TX.

Sound advice!

You have experience with this??