[N] MT coupler conversion on Arnold SW1500

Hello all, I would like to know if any of you floks has ever made a coupler conversion on an Arnold SW 1500 with a body mount coupler and not the one that is advised by Micro-trains. The thing is I would like my engine not to have a big hole around the coupler. Is there a coupler conversion kit fro another locomotive that can be modified to suit the SW1500 and has anyone tried it ? Thanks in advance.

Manuel GRATIAS e-mail : snipped-for-privacy@sncf.fr

Reply to
Christelle LAIZE