Pics of O-Gauge Thomas Industries Train Set

http://www.flickr.com/photos/33885727@N03 /
Feel free to brouse anything else you find there.
~Pete

In message

Thanks Pete. Would you mind if I copied them to this page, which is in desperate need of content?
http://www.binnsroad.co.uk/railways/thomasind/index.html
--
Graeme

Go right ahead, but I think Flicker charges you something for downloading from their site.
If that turns out to be the case -and the unedited pics are good enough for you- I can forward you the original files if you'll provide me with an email address.
~Pete
In message

Thanks Pete. I managed to capture large images without any problems.
--
Graeme

Oh, now I finally get it. That weird graphic on your helmet represents a *keyboard*, not your snaggly gapped teeth.