Traffic Generator

Does anyone know of a traffic generator software package for a PC? The only one I can find is Wagonflow from England. Any help would be
appreciated.
J. Murray wrote:

Wouldn't a "traffic generator software package", assuming that you mean software to generate website hits, be a tad immoral or, at the very least, unethical?
Krypsis
Wouldn't taking a look at what Wagonflow is show you that it's a program for generating traffic flow on a model railroad? http://www.trainflow.com/wagflow.htm
Isn't that a tad delightful and properly on topic?
J. Murray wrote:

Wouldn't a "traffic generator software package", assuming that you mean software to generate website hits, be a tad immoral or, at the very least, unethical?
Krypsis
Val wrote:

My bad, been hanging in website development forums too long. Forgot to switch mindstate!
Krypsis