walthers steel mill

Does anybody know were i can find the walthers H.O. scale steel mill? I've tried a bunch of hobby stores with no luck. Any help would greatly
be appreciated, thanks jon
Have you tried eBay?
--
+GF+

"For the first time in our history, ideology and theology hold a monopoly of
Jon P wrote:

You might try:
http://www.peachcreekshops.com
down in Laurel, Maryland. Go to the steel mill project and kits section. Some Walthers kits have been retired, but the rolling mill is already being rerun. Check the Walthers site, too.