A Jolly Day Out

It is a 4 stroke, isn't it? IIRC, only Honda have played with

180º cranks with 4 stroke vertical twins..

Tom

Reply to
Tom

I have an aerial view of Tangye's Cornwall Works in 1889 which clearly shows the canal alongside the works, plus a huge three-legged lifting gantry in the yard. I assume they had a rail link after this as most later parts books list prices including carriage to the nearest railway station or docks for overseas shipment.

Regards

Dan

Reply to
Dan Howden

Unless my eyes deceive me, the Tangye is 360º too..

Tom

Reply to
Tom

Reply to