From a petrol Start-o-Matic?

Interesting item on US Ebay

The flywheels call a SOM to mind

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur G

Earlier style "kidney-hole" lighting flywheels as on my pal's J type. Can't tell what size it is but its very pretty. Shame the seller didn't put the plate details up :-(

I've just noticed that Internal Fire now has its "Friends of the Museum" details up. ISTR that more than a few on this newsgroup suggested that a while back. regards Roland

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

It has the solenoid fitted on the bottom right of the crankcase so it is probably from a Lister-Bruston genny set.

Peter

-- Peter & Rita Forbes Email Address: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk Web Pages for Engine Preservation:

Peter A Forbes