OT: Look what the Aussies have done

Gentlemen,

I think Australia have certainly put the cat amongst the pigeons here,

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

Martin P

Hi Martin, I am getting nothing on that site!

Reply to
Dave Croft

Dave, I have just tested my link and it works with me.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

It works for me on the origonal post.

Andy M

Reply to
andyengine

It still doesn't come up for me. I am on 4 Mb NTL broadband & it says the server seems to be unavaiable. Is anyone else on NTL just in case it is an NTL fault?

Reply to
Dave Croft

server seems to be unavaiable.

Works OK here...

Peter

Peter A Forbes

Sadly the backlash against Moslems is growing, though generally not being reported, a lot are living in fear.

By coincidence last night a friend of mine was fossil hunting on a local beach and so were a group of Moslem women. When she found one, as a friendly gesture she offered it to one of the Moslem women to look at, but she reacted as if my friend was trying to stab her!. It left her truly shocked at the fear that those women had.

The tiny minority of extremists are making life very hard for the rest who, I suspect, would not be too unhappy if the extremists were deported as the Australians have suggested.

Greg

Reply to
Greg

If you look, you'll find that that news was reported exactly one year ago. A lot of water has passed under the Sydney Harbour Bridge since then.

Reply to
scenic

server seems to be unavaiable.

Check to see that you aren't being directed through their proxy server.

Reply to
Algernon