OT - Saxon houses

I'm off Saxon house building for Easter. I hope you all have an excellent time according to your desires and that you all manage to fire up at least two engines each ;o))

regards,

Kim Siddorn.

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Martin Hirst

I've been making this

Andy Dingley

Are you a medium ?.

I fired up two engines this morning

One lawnmower One strimmer Have fun building houses

Steve

Reply to
The wild eye

excellent

I'm allmost there kim. I had my lister N type up and running today, for the first time since it broke down at malpas last year, and hoping to get my dads old L type running tommorow, after a 12 month restoration. I would like to have them on display together at the 1000 engine. Have fun with the house building :-}}TTFN

Regards, Gary

Reply to
gary millward