OT - Webshots

I had over 11,000 hits on my Webshots albums this week, more than double the usual number. Does anyone know if they've changed their counting system?

J. Kim Siddorn,

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

usual number. Does anyone know if they've changed

I just seem to have the usual numbers apart from one group that a new friend has been studying. Are all the sections increased or just a few of them?

Reply to
Dave Croft

Most albums seem to be up to some extent, but I've not properly analysed it. Last week was 4,000 +, this week 11,000 +

Regards,

Kim Siddorn,

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

If someone referenced you in a popular forum, that could easily happen.

BugBear

Reply to
bugbear