Rare to find

Gentlemen,

It is obvious to me that engines are becoming rare to find especially as somebody is bidding £180.00 for a petrol paraffin Lister D at the moment on EBay. My private collections going to see my pension ok at this rate :-))

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

Charles Hamilton

Shill bidding. Really needs the colaboration of the auctioneer just in case one of the shill bidders actually ends up winning...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice