Day trip to Dorset

Well Gentlemen,

Its 21:37 as I write this and I am very tired but my wife and I have been to the Dorset coast to fetch my latest addition a Lister "D" Genset and pleased I am. It will need a lot of work but the engine is not seized and all there as is the rest of it. I will take some pictures and put in the usual place tomorrow, for now a cup of tea then bed.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman
15 miles away and the kettle is cold :-( How was the old coaching road? ttffn Roland
Reply to
Roland Craven

Martin,

A nice project - running for Stotfold next weekend? ;-)

I hope I can collect the Pegson and have a play on the Sunday...Thanks Peter!

Regards

Dan

Reply to
Dan Howden