Slightly OT - Supermarine Spitfire Haynes Manual

An unexpected treat amongst various Christmas goodies was the Supermarine Spitfire owner manual (all models from 1936 onwards). A fascinating read, loads of information, some excellent picures. My Sister deserves a medal for continually picking items which I'll enjoy, even though I would never think about buying them for myself.

If you have any interest whatsoever in these beauties, apart from just going a bit misty eyed when one snarls by overhead, then I suggest taking a look at this book with a view to purchase.. (And I don't even get a commission on sales.)

Gyppo

Reply to
J D Craggs

I got a copy of that book for xmas as well and can also strongly recommend it,

Stuart Pearson

Reply to
Stuart Pearson