Whats happenend here

Gentlemen,

I am beginning to think like my good friend Roland, I have been out of the loop for nearly a month and having tried to catch up on the NG postings have decided to give up as there is, apart from a few posts, absolutely nothing to read of interest. In the space of my first five minutes I had entered a couple of bods into my kill file and it looks as if the regulars who I know have disappeared off the planet. Can we get back to the subjects in hand that are relevant to the NG Title please.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

About time someone said this :) Lets see if anyone takes note.

Reply to
alspam1

OK hear's one photos of my new engine R&V 1hp on webshots

and has any one got a body for a John Deere mag for sale

Regards

Reply to
nick

Nick,

Very nice, I hope you didn't have that before stotfold, by the way 8500 approx came that weekend.

Reply to
campingstoveman

Don't panic Martin, it's only really one thread which has got a bit out of hand and you have been around long enough to know these things are best ignored. Oh and welcome back BTW ;-)

Reply to
Nick H