Zenith EL Carburetter

While tiding up my engine bits I found the pictured Carb. See

seems to be unused & doesn't have any throttle or float. Is it just an air & gas mixer? Any suggestions welcome!

-- Dave Croft Warrington England

Dave Croft

Interesting - looks like a floatless carb to me, but I'm not sure.

What is the electrical box of tricks also illustrated on your Webshots?

-- Regards,

J. Kim Siddorn,

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Hi Kim, If you mean

the other two pictures, It is a trembler coil that I built for my International Tom Thumb many years ago. Someone wanted to know how to build one so I took the pictures. It had a 6v accumulator in the box. The contact assembly came off a faulty trembler coil & I used an old magneto coil for the spark. It has worked well for about 20 years.

Reply to
Dave Croft