Latest threads in ⚙ Stationary Engines - UKshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Beeston Yesteryear Sale
Sale at Beeston Castle, this Sunday the 27th at 10.30am. This website is for sale! wrightmanley.co.uk is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics...
1
1

Enstone?
ISTR it's Enstone next weekend. Is anyone going? If so can anyone take some things to Internal Fire? I've a couple of things for Paul. John
8
8

Boulton & Paul 2E2 Engine.
Had ride up to the Scottish border to have a look at an engine I had heard about some time ago. The engine was in a workshop which had fallen into dis-use through ill health. The engine had been...

Diesel motorbikes - not as OT as it looks
It's the flashy thing Gromit - and it's gone wrong! Russ and Molly have a moment of TV fame. How do you hide the fact you're riding an East German concrete mixer? Hang a dog trailer off the back of...
1
1

Clutch or driver failure?
An elderly lady's car broke down outside our house last night during rush hour. Traffic chaos of course so a few of us pushed her onto my drive. She had burned out her clutch big time. The car behind...

Our Saxon Hall
There's an excellent picture of, and interesting article by, Kim Siddorn, in the Guardian "British Architecture" supplement published about a week ago. Regards, Richard Green 19/09/2011
1
1

Holidays
Well the hols are now over so (in the hope that there=92s still some folks reading this group) I thought I'd post a few quick points about what we did. As normal we went for a caravan touring holiday....

Gas Generator Sets Diesel Generator Sets, Gas Turbines and Power Plants
100 MW Gas Turbine Power Plant Consists of frame 5 gas turbines, natural gas,=20 50 HZ, 3000 rpm, Low hrs since overhaul, good=20 condition. 551 MW Steam Turbine Generating Power Plant =20 The plant...
1
1

Re: Anyone need a ladder
added
1
1

Industrial Heritage 2011
---------------------------------------------------------------------------= -------------------------- please forward this information to interested organisations and individuals in your country -...

Is this group now dead?
Havent seen a post on here for weeks.
12
12

Referendum
I do hope all those who agree will sign this and ( most importantly ) pass it on to their friends by email: Latest news, showbiz, sport, comment, lifestyle, city, video and pictures from the Daily...
1
1

tecumseh engine
Hi all, Not sure this is the right place to ask but please be kind! I am trying to get my 8 year son into engines. Today we have removed the Tecumseh engine (side vale, plastic cam) from the old lawn...
3
3

Bonser truck Villers 40 engine
Just on the offchance anyone is left here reading: my old boss's son acquired a bonser 3 wheel market garden truck from laying 10 years under a hedge. All seems pretty clean, rings and bore good,...
5
5

Cushman Cub
Hi, I have a 1911 Cushman engine and was wondering if anyone could give me an idea as to its worth, It is on a good trollry and is in good running order.