Ad: Hattons Special Offer

Hi all

Hattons have a special offer at the moment.

Spend over £100 or buy a Hornby, Lima or Bachmann diesel loco and get a free Dapol E10 Mk2 BR Blue/Grey Coach. Add the item to your cart or make a note in the Delivery Instructions section during the Order Checkout process.

I hope this is useful to someone on the group.

Cheers

Richard

Reply to
Richard Davies

"Richard Davies" wrote

Hattons can only give them away too? ;-)

John.

Reply to
John Turner

And yet E11 [2nd] has not been available for years!

Cheers Robt P.

Reply to
robert.pollard2

Everywhere I've been recently has the darned things for £9.99 new & second hand......Of course I never checked your prices John...

ps the DCC set is working great John!

Alan

Reply to
Alan Rathbone

LOL!

Actually H346 (5 Dapol E10's for £35) is amongst some of our consistently top selling products - and we're going to sell even more when all the kids get their trainsets for Christmas and need to supplement it cheaply.

Its offers like this (bargain packs and the like) which we need in order to encourage people into the hobby. When I was building my layout at 12/13/14 years old, I bought a lot of used locos off Hattons for around £11 because I couldn't afford much more. Given the choice, many people with small budgets would rather take 5 E10s at £35 than 2 Bachmann equivalents for the same price. This is the reason why I'm sorry to see the end of Lima - less choice for our customers and increased power for the remaining suppliers.

The only benefit I can see for retailers, in Limas demise, is that they now have a smaller range of products to stock and smaller shops may prefer this because there is less to order, find space for and pay for.

Cheers

Richard Hattons

Richard Davies