Anger.

I am this: angry.

A dark rage-filled anger. If "Captain R" was in front of me right now, I would most likely punch him. Or worse.

Because of this:

So am I as bad as him for feeling this anger? Because I can't conceive of the thoughts of anyone who could do such a thing other than in the heat of the moment (which is inexcusable, but at least partially understandable).

R.

Reply to
Richard

And I also posted this to entirely the wrong newsgroup. My apologies.

Reply to
Richard

at trolls and spammers

Reply to
Trev

Hey, we've all done it. I just hope this isn't the start of another interminable off-topic thread.

(kim)

Reply to
kim

Oh yes it is...............

Cheers, Steve

Reply to
Steve W

Oh no it isn't!

Reply to
Rob Kemp

Yers... I once posted a discussion of my layout to the Coronation Street newsgroup! They've never let me forget it! LOL

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

It was probably the only sensible post they've received during the whole life of the newsgroup.

Reply to
Jane Sullivan

Nope.

Reply to
MartinS

From Enzo, anyway...

Reply to
MartinS

...but it could be!

Reply to
David French

He's *behind* you!!!!

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

I would be more embarassed about letting people know I subscribed to a corrie group :o)

Reply to
unclewobbly

snipped-for-privacy@talk21.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

It's not something that he's going to forget for years. I may add the link to google groups in my sig. :-)

Reply to
Chris Wilson

wrote

What's a 'corrie group'?

John.

Reply to
John Turner

In message , John Turner writes

It's a newsgroup or mailgroup that discusses semicircular mountain recesses or cirques :-)

Apparently "corrie" is how the great unwashed refer to a television serial (often referred to as a "soap opera", or just plain "soap", because the U.S. prototype was sponsored by a washing powder company) called "Coronation Street" these days.

Reply to
Jane Sullivan

The message from "John Turner" contains these words:

A corrie is a glaciated hollow in a mountainous area, so I presume a "corrie group" would be a series of such hollows... 8^)

Reply to
David Jackson

"David Jackson" wrote

I'm grateful to you and Jane for this enlightenment. I didn't realise people discussed such matters, and am grateful to learn that the great British unwashed regard such geographical formations as worthy of debate.

There's hope for the Empire even now. :-)

John.

Reply to
John Turner

The message from Jane Sullivan contains these words:

Oooyyyy, t'aint - it's real life ;-)

Reply to
Colin Reeves

...not that there's anything wrong with that...

Reply to
MartinS