another ebay gem !

On 24/02/2005 22:51, kim wrote,

Not strictly true - I have items show up in the search list within 10 minutes, although it can take an hour or so. Perhaps I've just been lucky!

Reply to
Paul Boyd

I only ever noticed it by accident when checking their prices a few weeks ago. My point was that the auction method to which the original poster referred is not unique to one particular seller. How Rails conduct their auctions is not really any of my concern. I certainly don't have any complaint about their methods.

(kim)

Reply to
kim

It might be Keyers kit of the terrier that's had some bodged fixes to it.

Chrs

Reply to
Chris

"kim" wrote

Min reserve price is £50.

The bids Kim speaks of could very well have been me. I very often blanket a lot of Rails auctions with bids £40 - £55 range (on locos that are retailing

75-100) and usually choose a price (with a few pence added) for the evening and use that throughout :)

Out of several hundred of these sort of bids I've only ever won a couple though!

~Fil

PS. Oh, and the only connection....happy customer...blah-di-blah etc....

Reply to
Fil Downs