Bachmann 66s

Just got our *bulk supply* of EWS 66s, but we've completely sold out. You should be able to find them in your local shops from today onwards.

John,

53A Models, Hull.
Reply to
John Turner

So have you sold as many as Bachmann would let you have, or did you under-order based on the worrying hand-finished sample?

I'm just wondering whether the "sold-out" sign is going to be out at every shop...

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian

"Adrian" wrote

Bit of both I think, certainly orders picked up significantly after the first production samples were released a couple of weeks ago.

I suspect there won't be as much demand for the GBRf example which is yet to be released but I suspect the Freightliner model will get close to the demand for the EWS loco.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Thanks John. My son is after one and his birthday is coming up. Are they planning a DRS version yet?

Reply to
Adrian

"Adrian" wrote

There's a DRS / Malcolm loco in this year's catalogue, but quite when that is likely to be released is anyone's guess. They've not yet released the Freightliner & GBRf locos which (like EWS 66135) were in last year's catalogue, so I reckon the 2005 models might be a little way off.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Bachmann's website has started putting expected dates again on the availability page. Allegedly November for the 2005 Class 66 releases.

Reply to
Daniel Pearson