Bachmann Deltic & Class 20

I don't think it's news that the new Bachmann "Deltic" is due into the UK
during December (probably released at or around Warley) but our rep has
today claimed that the class 20 will be released around the same time.
I'm sceptical about this because the last news I heard was that it had been
put-back to 2004, but the rep is adamant that Graham Hubbard is saying
December this year! Let's wait & see.
Reply to
John Turner
I have to say, I'm looking forward to the 20 a lot more than I am the Deltic. (it's pretty well my fav British loco). Just in time for christmas would suit me fine :)
Pete
Reply to
mutley
"mutley" wrote in message:
Deltic. (it's pretty well my fav British loco). Just in time for
"Just in time for Christmas" (shades of World War One there) would be wonderful for those of us pining for the Jinty, too, but it looks like next year, doesn't it?
Mark.
Reply to
Mark Dickerson
"Mark Dickerson" wrote
Not even mentioned in despatches! :-(
John.
Reply to
John Turner
"John Turner" wrote in message:
Oh, well. And only 400-odd of the prototype. No-one's going to be interested there.
I can stare in the shop window at the Live Steam A4 and go,"Waaah" along with everyone else instead. Diddums.
Mark.
Reply to
Mark Dickerson