Bachmann class 40 and 20s

Any news on these models? Last I heard (from this group) was sometime in July...

Apologies for my impatience, but I'm really looking forward to the 40 and to a lesser degree adding another 2x20s to the MPD allocation!

Reply to
Michael Walker

"Michael Walker" wrote

The 20s have been out for a couple of months, whilst the 40s are scheduled for October from memory.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

As John said, the 20 has been out for some time. I bought mine at the beginning of April.

The last (not current) issue of Model Rail had a review of a pre-production sample of their special edition version of the Bachmann 40. Apart from that review, and an example on the Bachmann stand at Warley, there is no evidence that the current October date will be met. Here's hoping though...

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian

pre-production

I bought the 2 green ones then too, I'm referring to the new batch Bachmann intend releasing.

The last news I had was a posting form John Turner on May 1st saying the Bachmann rep had claimed July. Guess it's slipped again, oh well, better for my bank balance and gives a chance to catch up with a few items I've missed that are still available without missing out on stuff I REALLY want...8^)

Reply to
Michael Walker