Bachmann WD 2-8-0 : Tender fire-iron rack

When the Bachmann WD was first introduced, I recall reading reviews of an etched tender fire-iron rack which was being produced by one of the after-market suppliers.

Now that I am acquiring a WD, can I find the supplier's contact details? No way!!

Any assistance would be gratefully received.

Regards, John Isherwood.

Reply to
cctransuk

I am guessing they are available from Dave Bradwell

who makes a complete kit of parts for the WD.

(kim)

Reply to
kim

No, I have mine still in its packet, the part in question is from 247 developments, but the website serves only to frustrate so you woyuld probably be better phoning him on

01455 843212.

Keith

Make friends in the hobby. Visit Garratt photos for the big steam lovers.

Reply to
Keith Norgrove

not only frustrate but TURN THAT BLOODY MUSIC OFF!!!!

:)

Steve

Reply to
mindesign

Many thanks to all those who passed on this information.

Regards, John Isherwood.

Reply to
cctransuk