BR ferry wagons

[snip]

Which one? We are suffering from a surfeit of Doctors on this group at the moment. And there was me thinking it was vicars that were traditionally rail enthusiasts.

Reply to
rail

Rob Vlland, who was the original user of the Doctor alias. Brian

Reply to
BH Williams

Some old bloke with a funny old car and a black bag. "Janet, Janet!"

Sam

Reply to
Sam Wilson

Wasn't the original some old bloke with a Tradis?

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

.... and a Tardis

Reply to
beamendsltd

"BH Williams" wrote

Correct - well, almost, just needs an 'o' inserting. Not the one who posts as 'The Real Doctor', and definitely not 'The Good Doctor'.

Reply to
John Salmon

Didnt she suffer from heartburn ?

Cheers, Simon

Reply to
simon

Including the Bishop of Wakefield, Eric Treacy. The NYMR has a Black 5 named in his honour.

Reply to
MartinS

Oooh, Doctor Finlay! (Actually, the old bloke was Dr. Cameron.)

Reply to
MartinS