CCW/Skinley.

Hi, I recently bought some old (1954) CCW catalogues. (one complete, three partial)

In several of them is shown a Harwich Ferry Van in bare wooden body form. There is also a "Print" of the van listed. Most of the models illustrated have "Skinley Drawing" and the same price after them so I assume the "Print" is a Skinley drawing. Are Skinley drawings still available, and where could I get this one? I guess this van is a Continental type?

Regards, Greg.P.

Reply to
Greg Procter

Yes, and Google is your friend;-)

Mr. Phil Brice. The Sussex Modeller, 20a Rowe Avenue, PEACEHAVEN, East Sussex, BN10 7PF. 01273 581265 catalogue =A32

There's usually an advert in Model Rail. I believe there is an e-mail address but no web site.

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

I've never heard of Model Rail - it doesn't make it to (my part of New Zealand.

Thanks for the address. Regards, Greg.P.

Reply to
Greg Procter