Cheapest HO/OO chassis

I'm looking for a cheap new motorised HO chassis to mount custom bodies on. Suggestions anyone?

url:

Peter Silver

Unclear/incomplete question. Eg, diesel? Steam? Etc.

Anyhow, there are no cheap chassis that are worth buying IMO. Best bet is to find a decent used loco and discard the body.

wolf k.

Reply to
Wolf K

Chap I saw at the York show had built Emmet's 0-2-0 once. Now that was neat.

Reply to
bobharvey