Cheapest HO/OO chassis

I'm looking for a cheap new motorised HO chassis to mount custom bodies on. Suggestions anyone?
url:http://myreader.co.uk/gp/1351-1.aspx

On 22/07/2010 15:06, Peter Silver wrote:

Unclear/incomplete question. Eg, diesel? Steam? Etc.
Anyhow, there are no cheap chassis that are worth buying IMO. Best bet is to find a decent used loco and discard the body.
wolf k.

Chap I saw at the York show had built Emmet's 0-2-0 once. Now that was neat.