EX: Trainwest

I know I posted about the show a few weeks ago but I forgot to mention that if anyone's mildly curious there are a few pictures from last year on the web site to give those who've never been some idea of what it's like.

Also I've added links with email addresses for those traders that have these but not a web site.

Chris White

Nice pics!

I'm looking forward to to the show. It was excellent last year.

Pete

Reply to
mutley