FS:Railway books and videos

Hi, I have a large number of railway books and PAL VHS videos for sale, including Swiss, European and British lines (Preserved Steam and mainline) Please e-mail 'railways(at)bondpix(dot)com' for my list. (Replying to my bigfoot address may result in your message being 'bounced' due to excessive spam messages) Thanks David Williams

Reply to
David Williams