Hornby HST - DCC Ready or DCC fitted?

Yep!

(kim)

Reply to
kim

It was shipped by sea, once they got it to a port. Everything that *could* go wrong on the journey *did* go wrong. It was nothing short of a miracle that it finally made it to Glasgow in one piece.

(kim)

Reply to
kim

No it wasn't because (not mentioned in the programme) it was originally shipped to South Africa in knocked-down form and reassembled there whereas the return journey was made in one piece. They discovered the hard way there wasn't even a dockside crane in the country which could lift anything that heavy. How they solved that particular problem is a story in itself.

(kim)

Reply to
kim

I can burn to disc if you want, or you can sign up to TheBox.

I am not sure if registration is invite only at the mo, if it is let me know an email addy and I'll send you an invite. Only thing is being a private tracker, they do expect you to hang around rather than hit and run, but it is really good for UK TV.

It is just over a gig, so would be on a DVD, though it woul nbe a data DVD - takes less time than rendering to a watchable DVD and most players would still handle it.

Reply to
Paul Matthews

Thanks for the offer Paul, I'm already registered. I intend to convert it to regular DVD so friends can watch it.

(kim)

Reply to
kim

If they are specified as DivX compatible. These are definitely in the minority in N. America. The Blu-Ray players I've seen are backwards compatible with DVDs and CDs, .jpg and .mp3, but not .avi/DivX.

Reply to
MartinS