Hornbys website 2007

"The 2007 range of locomotives buildings and accessories will be released on the 1st of January.

We thank you for your interest in the new releases, and hope to see you back here in the new year"

Well its 21 mins past midnight and its not there yet!!

Or am I being pedantic?

Happy new year

Rob

Reply to
Rob

Its all there now....

Reply to
John Ruddy

Reply to
Model Depot

Maybe someone who is modelling in 4 dimensions?

Reply to
MartinS

I like R2556!

Reply to
Paul Matthews

"Model Depot" wrote

Ah but are we just talking about the same old inaccurate crap versions that they've been churning out for 20+ years or new versions to go with the super-detailed diesel locos?

Seems to me to be total hypocrisy to produce diesel models to that sort of standard but to sell junk to put behind them!

John.

Reply to
John Turner

It would be nice to have illustrations of everything.

Reply to
Jane Sullivan

"Paul Matthews" wrote

I hope it's not the name "Wimbolton", that appeals to you because it's a typo on the Hornby website !

Correct name, "as leaked" on Rails website, is "Wimblebury" and is NCB No 7 preserved at the Foxfield Railway in North Staffordshire and POSSIBLY running today.

Loco details at

and Foxfield timetable details at
Dave W.

Reply to
David Westerman

Surely anyone who models anything other than the current 'scene' (and keeps it 100 percent up to date) is doing just that?!

Reply to
Jerry

I don't care about the name - I just love the style of those locos and like the colour.

Cool - Thanks.

P.

Reply to
Paul Matthews

I like the *FGW* Mk3 sleeper (R4307) on

in a livery that says "Caledonian Sleeper" and "Scotrail". :-)

Reply to
David Biddulph

Surely most model railways are 4D, if we take time as the fourth dimension.

These days, it would probably be noteworthy if someone had a police box _without_ thinking of a Tardis.

Reply to
Arthur Figgis

I believe a couple of years ago, the Met tried to take the BBC to court for royalties for the Police Box. Was thrown out of court on the basis that the first thing anyone thinks about when they see the blue box with the flashing light was 'TARDIS' rather than 'Police'.

Reply to
John Ruddy

It would be nice to have some more detail on exactly WHAT Maunsells they are producing, rather than just vague descriptions. There are rather a lot of variations, and with two different descriptions of one model (is it a Parcel Brake Van or a Passenger Brake Van - neither makes any sense).

Reply to
John Ruddy

I'm sure the police box will be a top seller in both Skaledale and Lyddle End versions.

Reply to
MartinS

Nothing on when the Elite DCC conteroller is available...........but I heard on the fringes that they are having problems with them.

Anybody know when its showing up? or I might just got invest in something else.

What I was really excited to see was the BR Corporate Mk3 coaches . I had bought a lima BR corp paint scheme Mk3 back in 1990 and meant to buy more but never the local hobby shop went wallop. picked up a First class BR Mk3 about 7-8 years later. I can finally buy a few standard class MK3 to stick behind my bachmann class 37.

Bill

Reply to
bill

I had heard April somewhere, but can't remember where or how reliable the info was...

Craig

Reply to
Craig Douglas

Indeed and from the website it seems they are not producing a single new wagon for 2007. And they wonder why no one is buying their Class 60's!

Fred X

Reply to
Fred X

single new