I contact

The Bachmann Europe Plc retailer of the year for 2010 is Buffers Model Railways @ Axminster. On the Bachmann site is shows the two shop owners, Maria and Lynn, with David Haarhaus (Bachmann Sales and Marketing Manager) with David Bowker (Bachmann Area Sales Representative) in which they are all smiling into the camera.

If, however, you look at the Buffers ad' in the November issue of the Hornby Mag' David Bowker's gaze has drifted somewhat ... B ;-)

Reply to
Dragon Heart

I had noticed that he seemed to be admiring a couple of the shop's assets, and wondered if anyone would comment!

Reply to
Paul Boyd

Yeah, the first time I saw a picture of the two ladies accepting the award, a joke about buffers sprung to mind!

Fred X

Reply to
Fred X

Wouldn't mind bumping into them at the end of a long journey!

Reply to
MartinS

replying to Paul Boyd, yeknom09 wrote: hi paul x cant seem to see the relavant pic x what is david looking at x many thanks x

Reply to
yeknom09