I contact

The Bachmann Europe Plc retailer of the year for 2010 is Buffers Model
Railways @ Axminster. On the Bachmann site is shows the two shop
owners, Maria and Lynn, with David Haarhaus (Bachmann Sales and
Marketing Manager) with David Bowker (Bachmann Area Sales
Representative) in which they are all smiling into the camera.
If, however, you look at the Buffers ad' in the November issue of the
Hornby Mag' David Bowker's gaze has drifted somewhat ... B ;-)
Reply to
Dragon Heart
I had noticed that he seemed to be admiring a couple of the shop's assets, and wondered if anyone would comment!
Reply to
Paul Boyd
Yeah, the first time I saw a picture of the two ladies accepting the award, a joke about buffers sprung to mind!
Fred X
Reply to
Fred X

Site Timeline