Lenz 1035 back emf?

It must be lousy weekend weather in New Zealand.

Reply to
MartinS

Come on Guys!

Cut the crap!

Get back to model railway stuff.

If you want to get at each other - just go direct.

GOOD JOB THIS IS NOT A MODERATED GROUP!

Reply to
Another one bites the dust!

Considering how dead this group is, any chatter is better than nothing.

-- Cheers Roger T.

Roger T.

"Another one bites the dust!" wrote

Who flushed your chain? I don't see anyone else moaning about this thread; personally I found it quite amusing. :-)

John.

Reply to
John Turner

"MartinS" wrote

And some of the smaller ones - like mine! ;-)

John.

Reply to
John Turner

OK, sorry, John. Some of the home-based one-person kit and spare parts businesses are not VAT-registered, I have found.

Reply to
MartinS

I know I'm following up my own post, but I heard they lots of SNOW in New Zealand. That explains a lot. ;-)

Reply to
MartinS

Yes, it's just good-natured banter (from this side, anyway).

Reply to
MartinS

Not exactly - a lot of our citizens head for Aussie, which raises the standard of both nations.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

It was about terminology - and foreign language.

OK.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

I thought we were doing well at returning to the thread - you prefer the English vs US terminology debate?

Greg.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

The US seems to set extremely narrow boundaries.

Too late, been there, done that.

Wow!

I already model Württemberg Railways, a little British HO, collect Trix, Triang and one of everything else, read New Zealand, Austrailian, German, French, British and American mags regularly and have a railway/model railway library that even I think is too big. Where should I expand to?

Tell me about them some time.

Regards, Greg.P.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

Yes, it's mid-winter, raining, and all my jobs are outdoors :-(

Reply to
Gregory Procter

I live in Golden Bay - the rest of the country is deep in snow - we're coping a little rain.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

"Gregory Procter"

Sounds like us here in the Victoria, and what is referred to as the "Lower Mainland", i.e. Vancouver.

When the rest of Canada is -40c and up to their Ying yang's in snow, we go for walks on the beach and play golf. Well some of us play golf, the smart ones stay indoors out of the rain.

-- Cheers Roger T.

Roger T.

I hear "Big Arnie" is trying to get a foot in the Whitehouse Door!

Will he 'Be Back(ed)' or get Terminated??

David ;-))

Reply to
David F.

Absolutely!! It wouldn't be half as much fun!

David.

Reply to
David F.

So,

Humour, Sparkling wit and repartee! Whatever next Some blunt Yorkshire humour?

Reply to
Another one bites the dust!

Well, I'll go t' foot of our stairs.. Eee, by gum - eckee-thump!

David.

Reply to
David F.

"David F." wrote

If tha' carn't do it reet, lea' it alone owd c*ck! ;-)

John.

Reply to
John Turner