Model village celebrates 80 years

Why did the girls use your (unwashed) fingers to make pom-poms?

Reply to
Jane Sullivan

I wondered about that, but there were so many mysteries as to girls (and now ladies) motives that let it pass. Dont forget the bottles against the radiators every winter so contents thawed ready for playtime.

Cheers, Simon

Reply to
simon

Smellies with fruit - certainly not. They would be left in the bowl awaiting either me eating them or they went rotten, constant reminder of my ineptitude. Of course there would be a secret stash for other family members.

Cheers, Simon

Reply to
simon

Yes, sometimes the crates would be left outside so long the frozen milk would push the tops out of the bottles.

Reply to
MartinS

Like I said, I've no idea.

Reply to
MartinS

You relieve yourself on the floor in the produce aisle?

Reply to
MartinS

If it went round with my Missus, even the horse would ask to use the toilet.

cheers, Simon

Reply to
simon

The message from MartinS contains these words:

Were you there with your bucket and shovel? Shame to let it go to waste. Or are you not a rose-grower?

Reply to
David Jackson