Modelling the "Ratty"

Hi,

I recently had a holiday in the Lake District and took a trip on the excellent Ravenglass and Eskdale Railway, or the "La'l Ratty" as it is known.

Does anyone produce kits/models of the trains, especially of the Locos?

Thanks David

Reply to
DJO

I'm Pretty certain not

Reply to
Trev

No kits that I know of for RER stock (though iIRC there have been kits for some of Heywood's engines and stock, which ran on the Ratty in the 1920s). However, some of Colin Peake's work might be of interest:

Andrew Robert Breen

"Andrew Robert Breen" wrote

Colin's an excellent modeller and a very helpful chap too!

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Thanks to all for your replies, that site was fascinating. I carried on doing some research and found this:

There is a book listed with 7mm scale drawings of the locos etc, ideal for scratchbuilders. Thought I'd share that just in case anyone was interested!

David

Reply to
DJO