OO Guage Mainline/ Airfix Loco Spares

Does anyone know where you can get tender wheel sets for the Airfix Jubilee Loco, please.

Have you tried Modelspares?
Modelspares
PO Box 1043, St Albans, Hertfordshire AL1 9PT
p: 01727 226203 f: 01727 226204
Google doesn't seem to find a website, just a lot of disgruntlement about 18 month age, no idea if they are still in business.
Also try East Kent Models. IIRC correctly they used to advertise spares but I don't know if they included Airfix.
MBQ

Have you tried Modelspares?
Modelspares
PO Box 1043, St Albans, Hertfordshire AL1 9PT
p: 01727 226203 f: 01727 226204
Google doesn't seem to find a website, just a lot of disgruntlement about 18 month age, no idea if they are still in business.
Also try East Kent Models. IIRC correctly they used to advertise spares but I don't know if they included Airfix.
MBQ
============================================= Dont think Airfix did a Jubilee, just the rebuilt scot with tender drive. They were done by Mainline then taken over by Bachmann. Wouldnt bother with Mainline, but the price of 2nd hand older Bachmann Jubilees is probably not much more than a wheelset - if you can find a wheelset (Bachmann did do replacement chassis).
Have a look round an exhibition, theres usually a few available - of course you could try ebay.
cheers, Simon
snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk says...

I don't think Aifix made a Jubilee, I think it was Mainline? Bachmann might have some tender wheels that would fit - although they seem to have stopped using the ex Mainline Jubille/Patriot/Scot moulds? Second hand Mainline tenders often appear on Ebay.
Thanks to everyone for their response and your quite right it was Mainline and not Airfix......doh.

Thanks again for all the help, I managed to get hold of three Romford Jackson 16mm wheel sets which work fine.