OO Guage Mainline/ Airfix Loco Spares

Have you tried Modelspares?
Modelspares
PO Box 1043, St Albans, Hertfordshire AL1 9PT
p: 01727 226203 f: 01727 226204
Google doesn't seem to find a website, just a lot of disgruntlement about 18 month age, no idea if they are still in business.
Also try East Kent Models. IIRC correctly they used to advertise spares but I don't know if they included Airfix.
MBQ
Reply to
manatbandq
Have you tried Modelspares?
Modelspares
PO Box 1043, St Albans, Hertfordshire AL1 9PT
p: 01727 226203 f: 01727 226204
Google doesn't seem to find a website, just a lot of disgruntlement about 18 month age, no idea if they are still in business.
Also try East Kent Models. IIRC correctly they used to advertise spares but I don't know if they included Airfix.
MBQ
Dont think Airfix did a Jubilee, just the rebuilt scot with tender drive. They were done by Mainline then taken over by Bachmann. Wouldnt bother with Mainline, but the price of 2nd hand older Bachmann Jubilees is probably not much more than a wheelset - if you can find a wheelset (Bachmann did do replacement chassis).
Have a look round an exhibition, theres usually a few available - of course you could try ebay.
cheers, Simon
Reply to
simon
I don't think Aifix made a Jubilee, I think it was Mainline? Bachmann might have some tender wheels that would fit - although they seem to have stopped using the ex Mainline Jubille/Patriot/Scot moulds? Second hand Mainline tenders often appear on Ebay.
Reply to
Gerald H
Thanks to everyone for their response and your quite right it was Mainline and not Airfix......doh.
Reply to
Thorodin
Thanks again for all the help, I managed to get hold of three Romford Jackson 16mm wheel sets which work fine.
Reply to
Thorodin

Site Timeline