Plastistruct

With the demise of Harrow Model Shop I am in a quandary, I need some plastistruct, but after googling and checking the online model and railway shops I can't seem to find one that A: carries the range and B: lists the range so I can figure out what I need.

Can anyone help with a url or a shop in west london that carries it?

Reply to
estarriol

Indirect help: Squires of Bognor Regis tool catelogue lists it. They'll send a catelogue for free. There is no website for ordering.

- Nigel

Reply to
Nigel Cliffe

Trev

Thank you for this, it tells me the proper name is plastruct, and I have been able to find there homepage etc.

Reply to
estarriol