Re: Advertisement - New Hornby 8F - pictures

Roger T > Unfortunately, I prefer BR(S) and there's not that much out there.

Hornby's Bulleid Light Pacifics and Rebuilt Merchant Navys are excellent, as is Bachman's N Class.

I have examples of all of them. I'm still trying to work out exactly what they are doing on an LMS line set in the mid 30s....!

-- Enzo

I wear the cheese. It does not wear me.

> "MartinS" > > >
(also b and c) > > > Some of these latest UK rtr kettles almost make me wish I was still > modelling BR. Unfortunately, I prefer BR(S) and there's not that much out > there. > > Anyway, I've far too much invested in North American steam and diesel to > switch now. Maybe a typical UK style branch line, one day. > > > -- > Cheers > Roger T. > >

Enzo Matrix