Re: Chunnel Closed-Continent cut off

Q1.Why did the original poster post here as well as U.K.Railway? Q2.Why did most people cross-post their replies to both Newsgroups? Poor show chaps, poor show... Sorry, but cross-posting bugs me more than top-posting. Right, about this DCC thingie...

Reply to
Trespasser

In message , Trespasser writes

Not being the original poster, I can't answer that.

To start with, we don't know which group the original poster subscribes to. Secondly, to reply to a message I just hit the "follow-up" button, type my contribution, then press the "post" button, so by default it goes to all newsgroups. Thirdly, it seems only reasonable that if others are going to do the same then everybody should get the benefit of my perceived wisdom :-)

in your opinion...

Why? Sometimes cross-posting is the right thing to do.

Reply to
John Sullivan

Eh whats up Doc?

Reply to