Removing the early BR logo from the Hornby Q1

"John Lancaster" wrote

Ah well, worth a try! :-(

Interestingly enough someone (elsewhere) has just suggested using this method to remove the printing on the Hornby class 50.

John. John.

Reply to
John Turner

"Ian J." <

They just don't try and make things easy for you guys over in the UK, do they?

-- Cheers Roger T.

of the Great Eastern Railway

Reply to
Roger T.

Maybe I should try something stronger? Scotch Magic Tape has been suggested to me.

John.

Reply to
John Lancaster

In message , Roger T. writes

What about Phoenix - Precision PS18 Superstrip? I have carefully applied this with a cotton bud to remove crests ...Admittedly I can only recall doing Bachmann & Lima not Hornby but it might with worth a try.

Reply to
Neil Kirby