RMWeb is down... Again!

Looks like RMWeb2 has gone the same way as its predecessor as it seems to have collapsed.

All that is now appearing is a Windows log on box and very little else.

Here we go again.....

My Fotopic Collections: South Central/Southern, Model Railway & Other Rail Pictures:

Bus Pics:

JMUpton2000

Just to point out, almost everyone has "server problems" these days. There's not really reason to single out any one particular site for criticism. I rely on more websites than most and around a third of them.are down at any one time. I just learned to live with it.

(kim)

Reply to
kim

kim said the following on 05/10/2006 02:24:

True, but some seem to have more server problems than others. (I don't know whether that applies to RMWeb or not - I never look at it!)

Reply to
Paul Boyd

Well yes rmweb dooes seem to have more server problems than mremag or model-rail forum for example, but then it probably has 10 times as much traffic:-/

Reply to
airsmoothed

"Paul Boyd" wrote

LOL - What's RMWeb?

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Well John, when it works it's here:-

By far the liveliest toy train site I know of, but there is a good deal of 'wheat' amongst the vast quantity of 'chaff' ; so to speak. You would recognise some participants from DEToddlers days.

Reply to
airsmoothed

Now this port just asks for a login...as well, sounds like there is a 'restore' being done at the moment

Reply to
Kirk

Andy is updating the old URL with progress on fixing the new site :-/

airsmoothed

Well it's half past three BST and Rmweb2 seems to be back 'on air' :-))

Reply to
airsmoothed

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com said the following on 05/10/2006 10:16:

Ha!! I must admit that I assumed it was something to do with Railway Modeller magazine. Told you I never looked at it!

Reply to
Paul Boyd

We leave the chaff for other forums.

Reply to