The BIG one - I've been shot

All IQ tests do is show your ability to do IQ tests.

Reply to
Jane Sullivan

In message , Twibil writes

All that shows is that you can score 168 on the Stanford-Binet IQ test. It says nothing about your intelligence.

Reply to
Jane Sullivan

On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 10:32:45 +0100, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and Jane Sullivan instead replied:

Perhaps you didn't write that exactly right. I kind of like it, though. It must have a fair few scratching their heads.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

this steve firth isnt a troll, but tbh from what ive seen of the guy you're on about online (web designer so i watch keyphrases) he is a total dick.

Drain cleaning and transport .... are you sure you're just not jealous of the glamourous worlds we steve firths inhabit? :p

Reply to
Steve Firth (devolved .. not the transport troll)