Time Scales

Thanks all of you guys. I have the google tool bar on explorer & this morning it gave me no results neither did amazon & a UK book search engine. Tonight it comes up with the works so finger trouble or a glitch? Who knows.

Norman

Reply to
Norman

Hey sunshine, inept I may be but you keep on proving that you're the only idiot around this newsgroup.

Reply to
Norman

Err no, you are proving that you are, you are the idiot who admitted that you could not find

using Google, it puts you on the level that is lower than pre-schooler's...

Face it "Norman", you might well be trying to be the latest idiot on Usenet, I've got news for you, you're failing totally - you ARE the latest idiot on Usenet!

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

Apart from personal attacks & foul language do you contribute any else to this ng Jerry? Are you so small minded that you have to keep asserting your "manhood" by attacking those who come seeking knowledge? I see in your reverse smiley that you use a 'broken' nose, could this be because you have provoked others to such an extent that they have punched you there, often & hard? You are the classic example which proves that advancement in years has nothing to do with maturity. Now go away & reflect on the parallels between your assertion of Thomson's disgusting and vindictive actions & your persistent, disgusting & vindictive attacks on me.

Norman

Reply to
Norman

*phrase* -

you're

admitted

I call a spade a spade, if you don't like it stop acting like a moron, moron!

Unlike yourself, yes....

Take your own advice.

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

I don't often post in this e-group nowadays because I'm only active in large scale (16mm) in the garden at present.

I have always been a prototype rail enthusiast, however, and for many years was Chairman and later Vice President of one of the UK's major railway societies.

I have just uploaded an image file to Fotopic which depicts the final (official) run of BR's Push & Pull trains using LMS non-corridor stock and Ivatt Class 2MT 2-6-2T locos.

This took place exactly 40 years ago to today's date (5 Feb) and was so popular it had to be repeated. The file is at:

I do hope it may prove to be of interest to modellers of the

1960s BR era. The title refers to just one date, for which I sent a correction several hours ago but it has not yet been applied.

Enjoy!

Reply to
Eddie Bellass

Reply to